- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site. Thank you, TW!
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions they’ve set you.
1) What’s your favorite book, LIKE EVER?
Why ask me such a thing? How can I pick a favorite? Do you mean other than the Bible? “We don’t need to have just one favorite. We keep adding favorites. Our favorite book is always the book that speaks most directly to us at a particular stage in our lives. And our lives change. We have other favorites that give us what we most need at that particular time. But we never lose the old favorites. They’re always with us. We just sort of accumulate them.”
— Lloyd Alexander
2) You’re stuck on Mars. Alone. And you’re holding something. What is it?
Um, a tank of oxygen, so that maybe I’d have enough time to get back to Earth, before I died.
3) Do you have that one blog you check, like, EVERY DAY? What is it?
Well, I have a Feedly account I check a couple times a day, and it’s like Google Reader, so I really see whatever’s been posted on the many blogs I follow that whenever I get on.
4) Your parents say you can pick any animal, ANY OF THEM, existent or not. Which one do you pick?
A Dragon or a Winged unicorn. Or a tamed Lion. Maybe? I don’t know, one of those.
5) You find out you’re going to die tomorrow at three pm, how are you going to spend those last (uh…. here it would be::::) 14 hours?
Making sure my family knew that I loved them and that my friends knew that I appreciated them. Probably hand out some of my things to prevent fights among my siblings later and do as many chores as I could before three, so that they wouldn’t have to worry about it the next day while busy with other stuff.
6) French braid or just braid?
French braid. They’re pretty and can look fancy. And my hair is too short for a regular braid to look nice in it right now anyway.
7) Pinterest or Instagram? (Pleeease, there is only ONE answer. And it starts with a P….)
Yeah, ’cause I’m only on Pinterest. 😛
8) Favorite book of the Bible?
9) Favorite verse from the Bible?
Exodus 20:6 “but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My commandments.” (Emphasis mine.)
10) Where is Papua, without looking it up on Google. I like to hear guesses. 🙂
Papua is in Indonesia, above and slightly to the left Australia, and below China, in the Pacific Ocean. Before going to JAARs Day last year, we had to show the little kids over and over where it was.